Grace Life Church
Proclaiming Jesus Christ and the Gospel of God's Grace
ARE YOU SAVED?
"I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one come to the Father except through me."
Life is full of decisions and we make them everyday. Contrary to what the world says, the Bible makes it very clear that there is one decision in life that is far more important than any others:
Have you trusted in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, for the forgiveness of your sins and to receive eternal life? Have you received Jesus Christ as YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR???
If you have NOT trusted in Him for the forgiveness of your sins, God wants you to know that you are a sinner and have sinned against Him. He wants you to know that you desperately need Jesus Christ to save you from your sins.
Without Jesus Christ, it is impossible for you or anyone to experience God's wonderful grace and live a victorious life. Instead, you have a major spiritual problem with grave eternal consequences. In your current sinful condition, the Bible says you are lost, dead in your sins, an enemy of God, and your destiny is hell and eternal separation from God!
The Bible says very clearly that the only way you can be rescued from your terrible sinful condition and have a right relationship with God is through faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son." (John 3:16-18)
"But now, a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." (Rom. 3:21-24)
The moment you put your trust in Christ, all of your sins are totally forgiven, you receive the perfect righteousness of the Son of God (2 Cor. 5:21), and you also receive receive eternal life! How great is that! You are actually "born again" spiritually (John 3:3) and Christ lives in you through the Holy Spirit (Gal. 2:20)!
Here is very important information from the infallible word of God that YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. There is only one God. He is a loving God. He is perfectly good, perfectly holy, and perfectly righteous in all that He is and in all that He does. God always was and always will be. He is eternal.
2. God created all things -- all that is seen and unseen. However, God did not create anything that is contrary to his perfectly good, holy, and righteous nature. Therefore, He did not create sin.
3. God wants all people to enjoy intimate fellowship with Him. However, when sin entered the world through the first humans, Adam and Eve, every person born after that was born with a sin nature which is opposed to the standards of God and His perfect holiness. Because of that first sin, all humans since Adam and Eve have been born as sinners.
4. Because of the sin nature we all possess and the sinful acts that come from that nature, we are enemies of God and unable to please Him in any way through our own efforts or actions. In this spiritual condition our destiny is hell and eternal separation from Him.
5. However, because God loves us beyond our full comprehension, He had a wonderful plan since eternity past to save people from their sins and bring us back to Him in a holy, intimate relationship. God sent His perfectly good, holy, and righteous Son, Jesus Christ, into the world in order to die for the sins of the world. All people who put their trust in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior immediately have all their sins forgiven by God and receive eternal life.
6. When you receive Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, at that moment you receive the righteousness of Christ, you become a child of God, you become a co-heir with Christ, and you are indwelt and sealed by God the Holy Spirit.
7. Because you are sealed by the Holy Spirit and He now lives permanently inside you, you can never lose your salvation. You are eternally secure in Christ. The Holy Spirit will also comfort, guide, and teach you as He leads you and works in you to become more and more like Christ.
Have you received Jesus Christ as your personal Savior? If you haven't, it's not too late.
The Bible says that the moment you trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins you will be saved, born again, receive eternal life immediately, and become a child of God!
You can be saved right now, right where you are! You don't have to go anywhere or perform some special ritual to be saved. All you have to do is make a faith decision in your mind, right where you are, to trust in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins and to receive eternal life. That's it!
If you have just received Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, I welcome you into God's family! You have been saved! You are now a child of God because you have trusted in His Son, Jesus Christ, and His work at the cross for the forgiveness of your sins! You have made the best decision and the most important decision you will ever make in your life! You now have eternal life! It is truly eternal life. You cannot lose you salvation!
The life God wants for you has just begun. Now, it is important for you to start reading the Bible regularly and let the truths in God's word work in you and transform you into the person He wants you to be. It's also important that you join a local assembly of believers. God intended His children to come together to worship Him and grow in Christ as a community. Carefully and patiently check out the churches in your area to find one where the Bible is proclaimed as the only source of truth and sound doctrine, and the gospel of Jesus Christ and God's grace to us through Him is clearly and consistently proclaimed.
It's very important that you avoid churches that teach that you have to do things for God in order to be forgiven of your sins, stay forgiven, be accepted by God, grow spiritually, or receive blessings. This is false teaching that, sadly, dominates the church today. Legalistic teaching like this will eventually frustrate you, confuse you, and rob you of the joy and peace God wants you to experience as His child. Always remember, Christ has set you free (Gal. 5:1)!
We thank our heavenly Father for sending His perfect Son, Jesus Christ, into the world to be our Savior!
Stephen J. Moll
"But whatever was for my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ -- the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith."